• Do you Enjoy Helping Others?

    City Care Partnership are recruiting support workers in the Greater Manchester area.

    Support worker
  • Can you lead a team?

    As well as recruiting support workers, we are also looking for talented people to lead a team of people providing care to the community.

    Team leaders
  • Apply online today!

    No experience required, City Care Partnership provide expert training and competitive rates of pay. Complete the short form and we will be in touch.

    Apply online

Apply for a challenging and rewarding career in social care

Competitive salaries: support workers from £16,000, team leader salaries from £19,445,
plus £60.00 per sleep-in payment, industry recognised training + generous enhancements.
social services

About City Care Partnership

City Care Partnership Ltd provides support to adults with learning disabilities and autism though a number of services across Greater Manchester, Stockport and the surrounding areas. Find out more about us.
Mail: careers@citycarepartnership.co.uk
Phone: 0161 905 3100
social care

Support Worker 

The support roles we offer include supported living, residential living and transition services for individuals living in Manchester. For competitive rates and a rewarding career, find out what it takes to be a support worker.
support worker training


No previous experience? Don't worry. City Care Partnership provide all the training you need. Our internal and external training sessions will set you up with everything you need for a career in social care.
support to adults for disabilities

Send us your application today!

Become part of an inspirational team by completing our short online form below. We also recommend people who are interested to download our support worker job description and person specification.  
Call City Care Partnership Ltd on 0161 905 3100 for a rewarding career in social care.
For a rewarding career as a support worker or team leader, complete the short form below

Application form

A full UK/EU manual driving licence is essential for the role. I confirm I hold a Full UK/EU driving licence
Share by: